I bought 3 groups of BD from 3 different sources and 3 groups of Chocolate from 3 different sources as well.
- 1 group of BD came in all beautiful blue and just produce their first babies. All of their babies are blue. Every single one of them.
- The other 2 groups came in mixed of blue, light brown, and dark, and even 2 of them red. They are about to be sexually matured.
My question is should I take out these non blue claimed to be "BD" and put them in the Chocolate tank?. Even though knowing all BD are not true blue. Who knew if the seller had sent Chocolate instead?
If I have to cull these, 60% of them needed to be culled.
- 80% of the 3 groups of Chocolate came in either light, brown and dark chocolate.
- 20% of them are from red to tan in color.
- They also just produced their first offspring. Some are light blue, some dark blue just like the BD. The rest are mixed chocolate color.
My question for these shrimps is should I put these "Blue Chocolate babies" in the BD tank?
My final question for both the BD and Chocolate shrimps is should I separate them as Blue to BD tank, and the mixed color to the Chocolate tank?
Thank you for your input in advance.