We love Repashy Food and other random pics - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2013, 01:15 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)
We love Repashy Food and other random pics

Shrimps going nuts over Solient Green

My various platy's and val tank (they ate all the Repashy before I could get a pic, they go nuts over it)

Old tank, newly setup and scaped with about a dozen golden loaches in it somewhere.

My one real planted tank, mostly white cloud minnows that spawn like crazy, and some neons and least killi's.

Two guys I'm babysitting while their tank is being setup. I had two tanks just with snails and random guppies in, so I housed these two guys so their tank can get established after a move. The pic makes them look small, but they are not. lol. One ate threw a net while trying to get it into a transportation container to get it here. lol.

20g platy, , 2 x 10g shrimp, 3 x 20g shrimp, 7.5g shrimp and 1 great dane/mastiff puppy.

Sump Pimp #2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2013, 01:53 AM
The Security Dude

PTrader: (116/100%)
How do you cook your food, I have not feed it in a while as my shrimps kinda of lost interest in it.

55 Planted Rummys,2 GBR,8 Corys,4 Discus PFR Culls
Many shrimp tanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Finnex Pimp #8
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2013, 02:23 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)
Nuke some water, add it to the mix, pour it into little sealable containers from the dollar store, keep 1 in the fridge, freeze the rest. Mine go crazy when I feed it. I use it as one of my fish foods and the shrimp get some once a week to every two weeks.

20g platy, , 2 x 10g shrimp, 3 x 20g shrimp, 7.5g shrimp and 1 great dane/mastiff puppy.

Sump Pimp #2

Last edited by GeToChKn; 04-03-2013 at 02:44 AM. Reason: ...

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2013, 02:54 AM
Planted Member

PTrader: (7/100%)
I nuke my water as well to mix it but then I pour it into a mini ice cube tray. I let it cool, take a weeks worth out and then freeze the remainder in the tray. Once its frozen then I just empty the tray on a paper towel and put the frozen food cubes in a freezer storage bag.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2013, 03:14 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (17/100%)
I make it per the instructions, spread it out thin, and once it sets up, I cut it into little cubes. Pop them in the dehydrator on the lowest setting and viola...tiny little Repashy cubes. I keep them in the fridge and plop them in the tank as needed. They sink right to the bottom and the shrimp pile up on top within minutes.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode