Recovery from ammonia poisoning
Skipping some background here, but I picked up some shrimp from a local guy today. He screwed up in some major ways and packed the shrimp in 28ppm TDS 2ppm ammonia water. They were in this water for 40+ minutes until I started drip acclimating them to my tank. I put in 1 drip of Prime at the start of the acclimation when I measured the ammonia level. The whole drip acclimation took 1 hr to bring the TDS from 28 to my tank's value of around 90. (My tank is RO + SS GH to 100+ ppm, but I diluted the water a touch because these shrimp were raised in TDS < 90 water). I did a quick salt dip and plopped them into my tank (temperature matched)
Anyway, the two BKK seems to be doing ok, but the two Blue bolts are inert and not really moving. Is there anything I could have done differently during the acclimation, or can do now, to save the two blue bolts?