The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Milwaukee MA 957 CO2 Regulator Instuctions
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2015, 09:20 AM
FatherLandDescendant
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefish View Post
I just buy one, Milwaukee. I have installed as stated in the manual, but the low pressure gauge does not rise and release so many bubbles. After a few minutes the bubbles flow fall until don't go out. Do you not know that could happen with him ?. If I take the gauge up to 10 psi, the bubbles coming out are exaggerated (50 per second) Do you use the needle valve to regulate the bubbles? Greetings from Mexico!
First off the instructions they give forget. The way they say to do it you'll never line out the bubble count.

Close the needle valve (turn clockwise till it stops), but not to tight you don't want to damage the seat.

With your gas tank open all the way, turn the black knob on the front of the regulator clockwise until your right hand gauge is set at the operating pressure you want.

Start to open the needle valve to the bubble count you want.

Check every few hours for the rest of the day and by tomorrow it'll be running like you want it.

Follow their directions you'll NEVER get it set

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome