The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - I will try Water Garden Soil Mix
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-04-2015, 01:55 AM Thread Starter
Mariostg
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)
I will try Water Garden Soil Mix

I just bought a 20 Gal long (I was attracted and intrigued by the low profile) and considering I already have 4 low tech tanks, might as well set up another one.

I have no idea yet about the plants or even if I should try a paludarium style tank.
I bought two bags of this soil. Wondering if anyone has ever used something similar.

Here is how it is described:

CHARACTERISTICS
--Stimulates plant rooting at the bottom of the pond.
--Contains humus which contributes to root oxygenation
--Phosphorus-free - promotes clean water without algae

USES
--Specially created for the culture of aquatic plants and for plants growing in humid areas.

INGREDIENTS
Black earth (humus), sand, granulated clay, calcite stone.

GUARANTEED MINIMUM ANALYSIS
The analysis is achieved with final product at maximum moisture capacity
--Total Nitrogen (N) - 0,1%
--Soluble Potash (K2O) - 0,3%
--Maximum moisture - 24%
--Organic matter - 9%

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome