to package or not to package - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-05-2015, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (1/100%)
to package or not to package

Here is a quick poll. Would you guys prefer to buy indivividual plants or buy plant packages? Which would sell faster?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-05-2015, 04:41 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

Depends if you are starting out new and just want a bunch of plants in your tank. The other half of the planted tank folks are probably more specific on what they need/want.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Wannabe Guru

Most of the more experienced planted tank people might do packages if they were a species package...

i.e. you have a mixed swords package, or a mixed anubias package, or a mixed hygro pack...

Otherwise they're probably going to pick and choose what plants they want

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Help build the [
] and [
]

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-05-2015, 06:26 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (2/100%)
You should offer both - people can either buy the plants individually or in a package.

Tony

My

and my

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)
Saw thread title, knew immediately who the op would be lol

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-06-2015, 12:51 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (3/100%)
myself,I would rather buy individual plants,based on what I'm looking for for a tank.For a new tank,I might consider a package IF it was put together based on conditions,I:E: hard water package,etc

but then,I'm just getting into the planted aspect.

perhaps a poll here would have been good?

MTS? no,I just need one more tank...

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode