Secret Santa - 2014! - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-01-2014, 04:38 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (11/100%)
Secret Santa - 2014!

24 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!

I've done this in a few other places but I'd love to get a secret santa going in here. Would anyone be interested? This is roughly how it'd go.

2014 Rules

This is open to all members in good standing that have at least 100 posts.

I'd like each interested santa to EMAIL (NOT PM) me your vital info: name, address, tank size, light levels and if you have co2. I'll take names up till 11:59PM (EST) time on 12-12-14. I will compile the names and respond with your gift recipient no later then 12-15-14.

Pick a gift(s) with an item/plant value of at least $15. That doesn't mean you have to buy something. I'll pass it along to your person with the address info. You can also use this thread to politely insinuate what you might be looking for.

Next, send out your item in a timely fashion so it arrives before 12-25-14. Please do your best. I know there's a lot going on during the holidays, but you're getting plenty of time, so it shouldn't be an issue. All packages should be shipped by 12-19-14 and with tracking information. You must send me the tracking info, so I can make sure you sent something, and so I can pass it along to your recipient, so they may track the package and be ready to receive it.

Please do not request info about your Santa. I will not give it out. If your Santa chooses to acknowledge your gift they can do so as they wish. I am hoping we won't have any Santas who do not produce, but should that happen, they will be named and shamed! Please remember, this about giving, not receiving, so you should be excited to send out your package, don't be the guy that ruins it for someone else!

That should be everything, let me know if I didn't touch on something!

*Remember, this is a holiday gift exchange, so it is about being generous and thoughtful. Your focus should 100% be on the present you want to send to make someone's holiday special.

If you are interested please post in this thread.
If we get up to 10 members I don't see why this couldn't work wonderfully, but hopefully many more will be interested.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
raok, secret santa

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode