I Can't Figure Out Eriocaulon setaceum
I need your help really bad guys.
I am not having any success growing Eriocaulon setaceum.
This is the most challenging plant for me and I'm about to give it up after 7 unsuccessful attempts.
All of them melts away within a couple of weeks and ended up with a little stub a tiny green top.
I always planted them at the center of the tank with lots of CO2 sweeping through.
These are the parameters of my tank:
1. 70gal, 20" high from substrate to rim
2. 330W (6x55W) of 6700K PC light with AH kit sitting 6" above water line.
3. 100% Aquasoil with a peat bottom total 3" deep.
4. 100% RO/DI water with weekly 50% water change.
5. Pressurized CO2 using glass diffuser at about 8 bubbles/sec.
6. Greg Watson ferts: nitrate, potasium, phosphate, CSM, and iron.
7. Fluval FX5 canister filter.
Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.