Allergic Reaction ( PLEASE HELP)
So ive had plants in my tank for about 19 days. Just got the algae bloom a little while ago. Bought a plant at petsmart last week and added, added another one from there yesterday. I was adding more sand to my tank and did a small water change. I have a lot of copepods, like a lot. Well I was told they were, Little white bugs swimming around, but some sat near the top and it seemed like they bounced out of the water then back in sometimes when I disturped the water.
Anyways! I have had my hand in my tank before, I've touched this sand before, only thing that has changed is more algae including small amount of yellow that I dont see anymore, hair, green, and brown algae, and the copepods.
I stuck both arms in, one longer than the other, moving sround sand and stuff, pulled it out, it burned, looked shriveled, and had hives up to the point where the water hit it. Nothing happened to my other arm.
Will my fish be okay if I put them in in about a week or so? What could have caused the reaction? I've never had it before.
Will I still have a reaction later maybe when the algae is decreased?