Did Anoyone Buys SAE's from Starsunmoon!! - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (41/100%)
Send a message via AIM to josh1604
Did Anoyone Buys SAE's from Starsunmoon!!

I bought some SAE's from starsunmoon about a month ago maybe more and still haven't recieved them. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing? She said she was going to send them monday mourning last week and i didn't get them so i am assuming she did not send them. And then pm'ed on thrsuday and never got anything back. She has told me she has had some problems latley and i understand, I am just kind of getting worried bc i gave her $45 and still haven't seen anything. Just curious if anyone else has bought some from her? Not accusing her of anything i am just curious

thanks
josh

Texas A&M-Commerce Track & Field
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 11:14 PM
Children Boogie

PTrader: (13/100%)
deal with the dealer directly..
If it's taking too long I'm sure you can get your money back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 11:44 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (14/100%)

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 12:11 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (208/100%)
She fell through on a deal in the Trading Forward thread a few weeks ago too:
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsunmoon View Post
I belive my offer is dead...MY pc crashed, and I have lost ALL my memory and the less than 2 yr old drive is toast. I am very very sad, and have lots of things going really bad for me right now, feels like im cursed, atm. so good luck, and maybye I will be back up and running in good spirits soon !!
She is quite susceptible to tragedy, it seems.
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 12:32 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

yes i also got a pm from someone else saying that she was in a car accident and mister green i have tried talking to her and she hasn't relpied so therfore i deal with her directly and was asking these questions as a last resort i am not try to say she has ripped me off i was just curious and i found my answer so hopefully she will contant me soon and tell me what is going on i hope she is doing okay and gets well soon and i dont want my money back i would like the SAE's bc they are much needed have some hair algae for them

post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 08:27 PM

PTrader: (1/100%)
yes i have and she has been really good to me i have not recived my sae's / shrimp either but i was not in a really big hurry for them but the are much needed as the BBA is really loving my tank. i have found starla to be very nice and easy to work with.
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (15/86%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by macclellan View Post
She is quite susceptible to tragedy, it seems.
yeah it sure seems so...

This user has been suspended indefinitely due to the abuse of the Swap and Shop forum.
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 03:34 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (50/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifixk9s View Post
yes i have and she has been really good to me i have not recived my sae's / shrimp either but i was not in a really big hurry for them but the are much needed as the BBA is really loving my tank. i have found starla to be very nice and easy to work with.
Have You received any goods at all? Ever from her?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 03:49 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

she said she shipped out the SAe's earlier today hope they get here okay!!!! By the way what happened to the respect bars that show under your amount of post?

post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 04:08 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (51/100%)
Send a message via AIM to frozenbarb
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashappar View Post
fshfanatic had so many respect dots that they collapsed into a black hole and swallowed everybody elses
Yay lol they were annoying anyways

One month in.
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 04:30 AM
HC 'Cuba' Guru

PTrader: (21/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenbarb View Post
Yay lol they were annoying anyways
+1

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 04:34 AM
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmLaracy View Post
+1
https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/bo...tml#post629919

post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naja002 View Post
Have You received any goods at all? Ever from her?

No i have not recived anything yet. this is my first experience ever with trading or buying over the internet. i have talked to her often by pm. i also have had computer trouble about a week ago lighting hit my house and fried the motherboard in my computer and yesterday i got mad still waiting on my new motherboard to show up so i went and bought a new laptop. i have not heard from starla since 6-16-08 and this is what she wrote to me in a pm.

I cant seem to get it to copy and paste in here so i will just retype it for you to read. (no i did not recive a call from her)

shipping was delayed my car broke down.. but I have a ride in the am, and I am shipping off tomorrow these guys are fast !!! LOL < but they should be to you I would sat Thursday !! ~~starla I will call you tom after I ship !! I(just had to get my pc fixed, I lost everything.. OMG I feel for you, It truley sucks to lose all your data....~~~
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:00 PM

Starla, I am sorry if I have wronged you in any way.
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 09:33 PM
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifixk9s View Post
Starla, I am sorry if I have wronged you in any way.

I take it that you haven't received anything from her yet.....?

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode