I'm scrapironfish, I had a 100 gallon tank about 15 years ago. I just recently got back into the hobby about a year and a half ago. Wow how things have changed. I'm learning/spending fast though. Thanks to this forum which I've lurked on for the past year. This forum has Great knowledge, beautiful tanks, and no haters/trash talkers etc. Very nice community here that I am glad to finally join and be a part of.
Please give me a warm welcome. and watch my video(s)
Current set up:
- 20 Gallon Long
- 2 Hob Aquaclear filters,(200 GPH total) biological, mechanical, no carbon.
- pressurized co2 During photoperiod
- Aeration at night.
- EI Dosing Seachem flourish line of products (Iron, Pottasium, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Trace, and flourish)
- Photoperiod = 8HRS
- CoralLife T5HO 62 watt fixture.
1x 6700k 31 watt bulb
1x 10,000k 31 watt bulb
- Anubias Nana (Anubias barteri)
- Madagascarlace (Aponogeton madagascariensis)
- Water Wisteria (Hygrophila difformis)
- Amazon Sword (Echinodorus)
- crystalwort (Riccia fluitans)
- Telanthera Cardinalis
- Cyperus Helferi
- Java Fern Windelov
- Dwarf Hair Grass <-- (using emersed hairgrass I bought from "[censored][censored][censored][censored]-co" its melting and coming back slowly)
- (Driftwood) Mopani and Spider wood
- 5x Tiger Barbs
- 2x Red Wag Plattys (1 Male 1 Female, I Had 2 Females but the male kicked the [censored][censored][censored][censored] out of the other female)
- 3x Neon Tetras
- 3x Black Neon Tetras
- 1x Mystery Snail