ADA Cube Garden 120P - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-10-2008, 05:19 AM Thread Starter

PTrader: (1/100%)
ADA Cube Garden 120P

Hi all,

I'm in the process of acquiring the ADA "Cube Garden 120-P". I know the tank actual dimensions. What I do not know and really want to know is: what will be the size of the tank approximately when shipped? I do not know how it is packed .. whether or not it'll be in a crate. The reason I'm asking is, this tank after shipped to its shipping address will travel many miles and will be crossing the border to Canada. It'll be transport in a car (Toyota Corolla 2004).

So for all those who owns or has experiences with ADA Cube Garden 120-P, do you think it'll fit in the back of the car with its original packed form?? I've already emailed Jeff at ADG and George/Steve at AquaForest enquiring about the issue .. but no responese so far. I need to find out the answer as soon as possible, thus any of you who own ADA 120-P please shed some light for me .. I'm in need of your response so I can act accordingly to my plan of purchasing it.

I know there's a distributor here in Vancouver Canada, but at the moment they don't stock the ADA 120-P. They could order it with the next shipment, but I don't know when and I can't wait till that long to get it. Please response with any insightful answers to help the newbie out. Much appreciated!!!

Oldboy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-10-2008, 07:56 PM Thread Starter

PTrader: (1/100%)
Hi again,

I just got the reply from George Lo @ AquaForest in which he stated the 120-P with original ADA packaging has dimension of approx. 50" x 19" x19", that it usually fits in the back sit of most four door vehicle. Surely that's some good information for me to know .. now I'm just finger crossed the space of my friend's car would fit it in nicely. Anyway, thanks for looking guys.

Cheers!

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode