I tried using jobe stick (cut in small pieces) for substrate fertilizing. It's not jobe's 13 4 5, instead it reads more to 10 10 4. I didn't put that much almost like 1/4 piece (cut into even smaller pieces which then I bury deeeeep into the substrate). Will this create algae break out.
Besides that, one of my SAE thingking that it was food decided to eat it! :shock: Will he die from food poisoning? I am gonna try osmocote for my next substrate fertilizing (it has time release system) that would perhaps avoid any algae attack.
Should I give my SAE a food poisoning tablet :?