kensfish.com? - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 01:27 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (11/100%)
kensfish.com?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this

But has anyone ever ordered from kensfish.com? I want to order a xp3 filter from them Friday. How fast is their shipping? Should they be able to ship it out by Monday? Are they legit? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 01:33 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (6/88%)
Kens Fish is legit. They were at an auction in Mass. last Sunday and I purchased some stuff from their table.

Good dealer.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 01:34 AM
Banned

PTrader: (56/100%)
http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/f...-feedback.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)
I ordered some food from there about six months ago and it came in a reasonable amount of time. I probably ordered it on a Friday night or Saturday, it was shipped on Monday and I received it on Thursday or Friday. That's the normal ground shipping time for most things I order online. I'd order from them again.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (65/100%)
I've never ordered equipment, but like Sierra, I've ordered food from him. He ships very fast....maybe the next day, or at most the 2nd day after you order.

*Kristin*
Planted tanks:40g breeder, 20g long, 29g
38g Reef tank

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (36/100%)
Send a message via AIM to JenThePlantGeek
I've heard nothing but good things from Ken's Fish. Many folks in my local club order from him and recommend him.

- VP & Horticulture Awards Program Chair
I <3 Eheim #195
Everyone seems normal... until you get to know them.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (11/100%)
Ok thanks all. I'll be ordering my xp3 hopefully Friday. Thank god I can get rid of the hang on the back filter... some of my floating plants float behind there were theres no light at all..
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 05:49 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (140/100%)
I have not ordered from kensfish.com because shipping/handling for the items I needed, such as breather bags and heat packs, cost almost as much or more than the items.

I get my breather bags at novalek.net. The shipping there is 3.75 for parcel and 10 cents more for priority mail for me.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode