are u guys really happy with ur aquarium - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 06:53 PM Thread Starter

PTrader: (15/100%)
are u guys really happy with ur aquarium

No , no and no! I have done like 4 aquascapings on my 65 gallon tank , today was my last time and I think I got it rite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 08:21 PM

PTrader: (2/100%)
awsome thread as usual! thanks cleek!Maybe if it takes less than 30 seconds to type it, you shouldnt post it as a new thread...
post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 08:25 PM
Planted Member

PTrader: (9/100%)
Send a message via AIM to Wookiellmonster
Right now yes, things are growing and thats good enough for me. Aquascape wise no, but I'm pretty sure when things begin to grow and look lush then I will be a happy camper. Though I believe any aquarium has the potential to look amazing as long as the keeper is willing to be patient and believe he/she can do it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Filstar Pimp #118

post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 09:18 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (61/100%)
eh. im ok with one. the other (the one in my sig) is getting algae. a lot more then the others did at that point.

My Tanks:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
-
-

Eheim Pimp #296
Canon Pimp #67
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 09:25 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (51/100%)
Send a message via AIM to frozenbarb
I kinda like my tank expect for the algae. I rather have SuRje1976's tank.

I see a hater somewhere and a thread crapper

One month in.

Last edited by frozenbarb; 01-27-2008 at 11:39 PM.
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilfishguy View Post
awsome thread as usual! thanks cleek!Maybe if it takes less than 30 seconds to type it, you shouldnt post it as a new thread...
wtf For ur info go to the equipment forum and look at my latest thread its pretty long , prefect for u
post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 11:12 PM

PTrader: (2/100%)
cleek you make about 500 million useless threads. Thats wtf.
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 11:15 PM
Planted Tank VIP

PTrader: (96/100%)
Quote:
ummm... then don't read them. Your name isn't highlighted green, so why are you policing.

Back on topic.. I love my tanks! I grow wonderful algae and sometimes plants...lol. Seriously, I am no aquascaper, I just enjoy it.

post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 11:27 PM

PTrader: (11/100%)
No, I don't like my tank right now because I am doing a major overhaul. I spent over an hour cleaning 1 bag of flourite last night and just put it in my tank. It's going to be a bag a night all week, so I'm not a happy fish tank girl right now.
post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 11:59 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (12/100%)
Quote:
There are at least 5 reasons why I find his responses ironic.

Eheim Pimp #254, Eheim Wolverine #1

Work in progress
10 Gallon Shrimp Tank
10 Gallon Planted QT
20 Gallon Shrimp Tank (Work in progress)

post #11 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 12:06 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (51/100%)
Send a message via AIM to frozenbarb
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishscale View Post
There are at least 5 reasons why I find his responses ironic.
Really? Because i only found 1

One month in.
post #12 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 12:07 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (12/100%)
I'm not going to call anyone out in public, but the answer is in plain view.

Eheim Pimp #254, Eheim Wolverine #1

Work in progress
10 Gallon Shrimp Tank
10 Gallon Planted QT
20 Gallon Shrimp Tank (Work in progress)

post #13 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 12:15 AM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
Send a message via MSN to garuf
Seriously cleek, I'm dyslexic and have to have extra lessons at school because of my English but I try to make sure my posts all make sense.
It's a battle for me to make sure everything Is spelt correctly and that punctuation is used properly.
This would have been a great thread if you didn't spell everything like an infantile jack plank.
Please, for the sake of people like me, who don't like having to decode every post you make. Learn to spell, infact, no, go and get firefox and download a spell checker then all you'll need to do is right click and it will change on its own.
Sorry to moan but It really was bothering me, It's something you get barred on other forums for.
Now for the answer to your question:
I am happy with my tanks, not so much my ability to keep algae at bay, but the scapes, to me really work. Each one has a flow and a charm and even though they have their faults, the algae, I am happy with them. I know eventually I'll have them all under control and creating a more challenging scape and better plant growth will be within my grasp.
post #14 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 02:00 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (1/100%)
Honestly, right now I am not happy with my tank. I only have four plants in there right now (one banana plant and three amazon swords) and the swords are all melting away (perhaps too much light, not enough ferts?). However, on the fish side of things, I am content with that. I've got a metric buttload of guppy fry that are looking good enough to sell back to the LFS (if they take em). Guppies are my favorite, just for the variance and ease of breeding them. Have had them since my first tank at 10 years old.

It always comes down to money, though, for me. I simply don't have the money to invest in plants and ferts at the moment. However, I just got my first job offer for after I graduate college (took it ) and once I get everything budgeted out I should have much more available. That is when the tank will begin to look presentable (I hope).

post #15 of 54 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 03:05 AM Thread Starter

fine ill post like a normal person , garuf , im doing this for you....esta bem(ok)!

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode