So, my tank finally finished cycling...yippie!...my 2 gbrs laid eggs twice and the female is pregnant again...the secong time they laid egges though, it seemed to put a lot of nutrients in the water so i have had so algae problems. The lfs said it could be hair moss or hair algae...idk...all i know is i need to get rid of it...any suggestions...here are some pics of it...
G-mont all the way!
55 gal planted, 10 gallon electric yellow cichlid fry tank (gone), 18 gal electric yellow cichlid mouth brooder holding tank (gone), and soon to be a 55 gallon pimpin discus tank (workin on it)!
my journal link:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
92% of teens have switched to rap music- if your part of the other 8%, add this to you're signature!