Source for ferts (a la Greg Watson) - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
eds

PTrader: (8/100%)
Source for ferts (a la Greg Watson)

I previously bought ferts a couple of times from Greg Watson. My understanding was that he left the business, with aquariumfertilizer.com taking over his business. I tried to order from aquariumfertilizer.com, but had a bit of a problem, and would appreciate it if anyone had any suggestions.

When I went to check out, it said I could pay either by paypal or credit card. I preferred to pay by credit card (don't have enough $ in paypal, and want to leave that for other purposes). But when I tried to pay by credit card, the site kept saying I had a paypal account and therefore had to use it. So the only way they would do the transaction is to take my paypal balance to zero, and take the remainder from my credit card.

Their site does not have a phone number to call and order or ask questions. I sent them an e-mail last Thurs or Fri, but they have not yet responded. Today I have not even been able to get into their site.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how I could get these guys to accept my credit card, or, if you knew of any other sources where I could mail order a couple of pounds each of CSM+B, NO3, and PO4.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 08:33 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (60/100%)
Rex sells them at rexgrigg.com Take a look and get in touch with him. He'll set you up with what you need.

Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 08:44 PM

PTrader: (8/100%)
If you haven't bought any yet, hold off on it. I bought 1 lbs of GW CSM+B and 1 lbs of Potassium Sulfate awhile ago and NEVER used it. If you want both, let me know. I still have the invoice for them if you want to see. $15 for the both of them.

I've been debating to sell it on the S&W section, since I'm too lazy to package them.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 10:28 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (10/100%)
If you don't hit up Eddie then hit up Rex.

NOTE: To do a *SEARCH* and get the answer you want, its often best to go to "Advanced Search" and search in the title only.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode