Okay what i did was shorted then tubing and shook the bottle, it frizzes alot bubble go up like crazy then slows down and complelty stops,
trying add some more yeast and what i notice was the lid didnt screw tight on like when i set it up, it screws to a hard point then makes a noise and u start screwing lid again. I screwed it till hard point then sqeezed and could hear air coming from the side i think.
I ran out of 2 liter bottles, so now im using a 1.25 coke bottle, with cup sugar and a half with half a teaspoon of yeast filled with water till the bottle narrows.
Started to play with the tubing when i shook the bottle around to mix contents, so i thought it be okay still but guess not, so 4 hours later got a new bottle cap, put it on, upside down sqeeeze no leak, put in the tubing, still no leak... so now lid is on and notice bottle starts to get a bit hard every 15min im checking it. Hoping it will start giving out some bubbles soon.
Ive also used another little 500-700ml bottle to seperate the solids from the co2. I notice that blowing to the bottle and seeing ur air come out the ladder takes more hard work then just blowing to the tube directly... hmmmm.