I was looking at a aquarium type wallpaper for my galaxy s4 when suddenly it clicked. I love looking at my own aquarium and I'm sure you do too. So here is how i made a live wallpaper of my own aquarium.
1. Download "Video live wallpaper" app
-tried a few but like this one best
2. Download "Video converter Android" app
-I used this to convert to lower resolution since my phone takes 1080p video
3. Take video of aquarium. Rest your phone on something so it doesn't shake. I made mine 1 minute long. Rename so it's easy to find
4. Convert file to lower resolution if needed, with video converter.
5. I have video live wallpaper set to scroll with homescreen swiping at "slower" speed.
My phone doesn't lag and it runs flawlessly. Here are some screen shots of my homescreens.