Help me rescape my 15G - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 05:25 AM Thread Starter

PTrader: (0/0%)
Help me rescape my 15G

Hey, everyone Iíve been looking around on these forums for quite some time now, and after being inspired by so many different examples of planted tanks Iím looking to rescape my own.

Tank Specs

15 AGA standard tank 24w 12l 12h

24Ē 36 watt Coralife Compact Fluorescent Strip Light (6700k bulb with 2.4 wpg)
24" 1x36W Coralife Aqualights CF hood w/ 50/50 -Straight Pin

Penguin BIO-wheel Power Filter
Aquarium Power Filters: Marineland Penguin BIO-Wheel Power Filters

Hagen Nutrafin Natural Plant CO2
Hagen Nutrafin CO2 Natural Plant System

Seachem Flourish, Flourish Iron, Flourish Excel Freshwater Aquatic Plants in Aquariums: Flourish Liquid Plant Packs

ADA Aquasoil Amazonia

I want to do something with an Amano style. I plan on putting ADA bright sand In the middle and use Amazonia on the sides. I already ADA driftwood I would place at each side, and a few rocks also.

Foreground

Bordering the Bright Sand and Amazonia I would like to have riccia rocks or HC Tropica

Midground

In the middle around the driftwood I would like to have echinodorus tenellus or lilaeopsis macloviana. I would also like to have some kinds of crypts in the tank also.

Other

On the driftwood I would like to have willow moss and I have anubias and one java fern from my previous tank I would like to keep on.

I hope to visit Aquaforest in San Fransisco soon, where I should be able to pick up most of these things. Any thoughts or comments? Thanks for any advice you can offer, and Ill try to post pics of the old tank as soon as possibleÖ if I could just find that memory cardÖ

Thanks, Chuck D

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode