JBJ Regulator Setup
Hi guys and gals,
Ok, i've finally gotten everything together for my 20Gal Planted tank. Right now, I'm just trying to sort out exactly how to put everything together, and I have a few questions.
How long should I allow for the CO2 tank to adjust to the ambient temperature in my room?
Should I put the regulator on the CO2 tank before hooking up any of the tubing? (obviously the solenoid would be unplugged)
Any tips on making sure I get the CO2 tank on there right? (washers?)
Am I correct in assuming my PSI should be around 800? (For a new CO2 tank)
In what order should I do things? This is my plan so far:
1.Set up tank. (Substrate, heater, filter, reactor, lights)
2. Fill the water all the way to the top
3. Install Regulator, and connect tubing to regulator.
4. Plug everything in.
5. Make sure CO2 System is working correctly.
6. Shut off everything (Except filter and heater)
7. Buy Plants
8. Take water level down to about 20%
9. Plant plants (hehe)
10. Turn on everything.
Now its your turn to tell me what I'm doing horribly wrong =)