Humor us: inquiring minds want to know(maybe just me)!
1. How many tanks to you have; show vs experimental. How big?
2. how many plant types do you keep?
3. Do you do this at home, or 'work'? Is this in a basement, garage, living room, studio etc...
4. How many hours a day do you spend on tanks and related research, and helping us goofballs on the forums?
5. I wonder what your unused tank equipment pile looks like
What is it like spending a day in your shoes?
1. Personally 7, 1.5 gal to 20 gal right now, soon to change.
Client's: several, 6,000,000 gallon lakes etc, to 300 gallon.
Work/lab: millions, some cases billions, to 2 gal, mostly 300 gallon coffins.
2. Not sure, that changes often, mostly about 20-30 these days down from a 70-100 high
3. See above
4. None to about 2-3, depends
5. I have a small un used equipment pile, I am not a pack rat. I give donate , auction etc stuff off.
I do have wood, rock etc out the ying yang.
Why do you ask?