I got everything set up. I am going to start formatiing these entries just so it will be easier to read everything. The format will go as follows.
Writtin list of new additions/changes/ect.
Pics of new additions/changes(if applicable)
Reply to comments (That is, if there is any..hahaha)
Current list of tank setup (number of what plants..Fish...)
List of near future plans to tank (going to get XX from LFD Tomorrow/WED...)
Questions I need help with
And final updated pic of what the overall tank looks like
ok well lets start...
Just set up whole new tank (well it has been running for a few days, parameters all good)
Piece of small driftwood about 7-9 in X 8-10 in tall
1 bunch of Dwarg Sag Grass
1 Crypt var. Red Wendtii (not sure if i spelled it right)
1 Med-Lrg Anbuias Barteri
Pics of new additions!!
Before anyone criticizes me for my lack of camera skills (even though I really, do not have any), the in-tank pics look hazy because my tank isnt all the way clear from the sand.. I will update the in-tank pics on this post tomorrow when the tank should be looking much better)
1. Pic of tank empty with water and heater and filter (Whisper 40)..
2. Profile of Dwarf Sag before I put it in tank
3. Profile of before I put it in tank Crypt var. Wendtii (again, not sure if i spelled right)
4. Profile of Med-Lrg Anubias Barteri before I put it in tank
5. Profile of Driftwood (wet, that is why dark..I forgot to take pic before I soaked it...)
6. Pic of Dwarf Sag after I put it in tank
7. Pic of Crypt var. Red Wendtii
8. Pic of Med-Lrg Anubias Barteri
9. Pic of Driftwood in tank
10. Pic of finished progect (well for tonight anyway!!)...(that white spot is a glare from the TV..I was watching the Cardinals game! Go cards!!)
Current Tank Setup
20 Gallong Long
Custom cover (Have a whole new tank cover comming in sometime this week)
Standard Light Strip (Just for the next few days until i can go back to LFS..plenty of WPG even with stock, so not too many worries)
Whisper 40 Power Filter
Rena Cal 100W heater
1 Piece of driftwood
1 Bunch of Dwarf Sag grass
1 Crypt var. Red Wendtii (can someone plz tell me if I spelled this right!!)
1 Anubias Barteri
Near future plans
If all goes well in the next day or so, I will be getting some more plants from LFS (not sure which yet, but i will have to see what they have in stock)
Also will be getting a few Corydora sometime within the next week or so (2-3)
1. How big does an Ozelot Sword get? I saw one at the LFS and it was pretty small (about 4 in). Are these tall growers like other swords? I forgot to ask the gentleman helping me when he finished with the lady he was helping when I came in. It very well could have been a young plant that hasn't had time to grow, so dont think I am an idiot for asking if a sword plant will stay small!! I just figured I'd ask.
2. How do I plant the Dwarf Sag grass? I think I saw a thread about it in the plant section, so I will look there too.
3. What should I do with my crypt? Is it too small to plant out of the container? Should I just plant it in the container as is (except mabey to the rim of the container). Take it out of the container and plant it? Wait for it to get bigger then take it out and plant it?
Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!
Any Comments and Questions are welcome!
PS I didnt put an updated photo at the end because there is one under new additions! I will post an updated photo either : After new additions/changes, every week or so if has been too long since additions/ Or when asked to do so!
Thanks for looking.