Where to buy shrimp - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (1/100%)
Thumbs down Where to buy shrimp

im looking for a site that sells shrimp and is willing to ship to canada oh and they didint really have anything i was looking for. Help ive been searching for a site for like 2 days and im getting nothing im looking for either

1. bee shrimp ( have no sites! )
2. bumblebee shrimp ( have a few links for sites)
3. cheap crs ( obviously not going to get any )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
happy fishing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

75 gallon Tanganyika Community Planted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (51/100%)
Send a message via AIM to mrbelvedere Send a message via Yahoo to mrbelvedere
kangshiang on APC has some C grade CRS for sale. Have you tried freshwaterinverts.com?

In college....so no aquariums for a while.....
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

fresh water inverts dosent ship to canada i was planing to use them until i saw that

Bee shrimp are what i really want the others are just constilation prizes i have been looking on the inter net for soo long and found nothing

happy fishing

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (31/100%)
Have you tried Franks?

http://franksaquarium.com/

Robert Paul Hudson

Kindness like love is unconditional
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 09:18 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)
I also was looking for some cherry shrimps,try the link below ,you can get in touch with zebrapl3co,maybe he can help.

http://gtaaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?t=570
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 09:21 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

yes i had previously thanks i didint se the bumble bee shrimp thats 2 links for bumble bees and two for cherries but im really looking for bee shrimp! Does anyone know where i can find some?

happy fishing

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 09:47 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

thanx But good news i found a seller of bee shrimp in vancouver heres the link they sell some good equipment/ livestock too www.rainforestpet.com they have a strange way of ordering and there closed now so i will have to phone tomorrow ( You order by phone )

happy fishing

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 10:32 PM
Algae Grower

maybe it's just the picture i saw, but i think bumblebee shrimp look like roaches. egh!

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 10:38 PM
Banned

PTrader: (24/100%)
I was considering a shrimp tank to put in my sons room. I checked out a LFS (Pets Inc) and they have like 5 varieties of shrimps.. I am lucky I guess.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

I wish i was that lucky i semm to have all the bad luck i have been rejected by store after store on the internent because of shipping to canada i made an order with aquatropique 5 days agao and it is still wating to be sent ( they ship everyday) also i asked when it would come and the person wo answers the emails has a full box

the store i was planning to order shrimp from is curently using the shrimp listed for breeding stock so this tank might never happen im quite dissapointed with my first time ordering through the internet

happy fishing

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 12:37 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

i find the lower quality bees do look ulgy but neverthe less seem to fit the picture of my nano in my mind

oh ya and i cant believe this there is nowhere you can order them form i have a couple links to bublebee shrimp but i really want bee shrimp if anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated

happy fishing

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 07:50 AM
Planted Member

Send a message via Yahoo to daveonbass
if you want cherry reds...I recommend Vincent, or vinnie. Check the selling posts...he's great and cheap.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-25-2006, 03:36 PM
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.gilly
im looking for a site that sells shrimp and is willing to ship to canada oh and they didint really have anything i was looking for. Help ive been searching for a site for like 2 days and im getting nothing im looking for either

1. bee shrimp ( have no sites! )
2. bumblebee shrimp ( have a few links for sites)
3. cheap crs ( obviously not going to get any )
I don't know if you're aware, but Menagerie in east TO has a good assortment of shrimp.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

i am aware but havent really put the effort in to call and see im prbbly going to now ( its funny because i was thinking of trying the other day)

happy fishing

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode