Is this equipement ok ,I just ordered all this stuff. - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-22-2002, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
OK after gathering up some info I am setting up a tetra community planted 15 gal tank.I ordered up 15 lbs of flourite,15lbs of volcanite and the Custom Sea life 55 watt smartlite retrostrip which is 8800kand 7100k spectrum.I also saw the Nutrifin PlantGro Co2 generator work at the LFS at 1 bubble per 10 seconds.Its rated for up to 20 gal tanks and the owner said its been consistant with the bubbles.So I will buy one.So far then is all this stuff on target.I am trying to imitate Mr. Amanos results .Also whats another good book for planted aquariums explaining this technical stuff,Mr. Amanos book didnt go into details.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-23-2002, 12:16 AM

PTrader: (9/100%)
Just get started. Learn as you go. No matter how much you try to think it out in the beginning your not gonna get it perfect. Experience is the best teacher. When you run into problems get on a board like this one and ask questions. Books are good but they're written by people just like you and me, and you'll find that opinions vary widely from one author to the next. Have fun!!

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode