I also have a 110 gallon tank since last year,
- the tank is fully planted,
- I have 3 MH pendant, 150w each, so 450w in total for 10 hours a day
- I have pressurized co2
- ive been dosing the greg watson mix.
Iron Chelate 10% half teaspoon 3 times a week.
CSM+B Plantex half teaspoon 3 times a week
Potassium Nitrate one teaspoon 3 times a week
Mono Potassium Phosphate 1/4 teaspoon 3 times a week
Potassium Sulfate half teaspoon 3 times a week
- I have no fish in the tank
- the tap water info: kh close to 0, ph around 6.8
I have had hair algae from the early stage of my setup. at first i thought it would clear up later on, but it has been a year now, and i have more hair algae than ever before~ ahh please help~ here is a few pictures of my hair algae infested tank~