That looks... pleasant. Haha. When I got mold during my DSM, I lowered the water level (about 1/2 to 3/4 inches under substrate), misted with H2O2 solution, let it dry out for about a day, then recovered it with saran wrap. Then I misted every couple days, and opened up the saran wrap every day to give it some fresh air. Everything has been good since then.. I think the main thing is to lower your water level
Looks "pleasant" indeed, wait till it gets your nostrils and your in for a treat! Lol!
After you've covered it again, did you seal it tightly?
I've since let some air get through via a thin seam that I left unsealed. It doesn't look like the moist DSM (i.e. no moisture on the glass, etc...) that I've seen other people do on their tanks. The lowest part of the substrate is definitely wet, but I'm worried about the Anubias Nana that's placed much higher in the tank not getting enough moisture.
Another thing I was told to try with mold (on indoor or hydroponic plants) is squirting a solution of bicarbonate (sodium, or potassium if you have it) on it. It changes the pH locally, enough to make the mold upset. In my experience, it works mainly as a deterrent against recurrence after yanking out as much of the mold as I can see, doesn't work so great at killing it outright. I wasn't able to reduce the humidity, that probably would have worked by itself if I could have done it.
Sodium Bicorbonate = soda water, right? Sorry, I'm getting lost with all the scientific jargons related to the hobby! =b
How much H2O2 and/or NaHCO3 (google! Lol!) should I add? Do I dilute it with regular water or do I just spray it on its own?
Thanks for the replies! =)