$1 per gallon sale - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (19/100%)
$1 per gallon sale

So this might be old news since it was started Sept 2nd, but PetCo is having their $1 per gallon sale again. Goes on until Sept 22nd

Tanks included in sale:
10, 20, 29, 40, 55

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Who would have thought that plants like dirt?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
They have the same thing going on at Pet Supplies Plus, I think it goes until the 26th there.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (3/100%)
awesome!!! i'll go grab me some more tanks!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Planted Member

PTrader: (8/100%)
Tank #4 picked up - another 20L. This guy is destined to be a breeding grow out tank. Bottom already painted and sponge filter is being primed in another tank that is finishing up a cycle (from my quarantine / spawning tank). My three other tanks already have plants in it. I am trying to resist on this tank.

[
-- 20g shrimp jungle --
]
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (19/100%)
I want to go pick up a few more tanks myself. I either want 2 10s or just get a 20L. Not quite sure what to do, or heck, even get them ALL! The wife would kill me though

I have pulled the whole "hide it from your significant other" for a while with an old tank/stand that someone from work was getting rid of and that worked out quite well because it was by our furnace in the basement and she never goes there. Low and behold, one day I get a yell from the basement, "DAN!". Oh, that was fun explaining that to her. But she does that with clothes she buys so fair is fair, right?

I'll have to hide these on her for a while though if I do buy them because I'm in the works on a 40B stand. If she sees another tank before the 40B is done, she'll flip her lid. Heck, I think she'd flip either way since the 40B will now be my 5th tank that is up and running

I'm addicted and can't help it

Who would have thought that plants like dirt?!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Algae Grower

Send a message via Skype™ to robnixxo
That's funny
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Planted Member

PTrader: (8/100%)
Mine is in the basement and the wife doesn't know. She did notice my sponge filter in another tank. With her recent knee injury she wouldn't be in the basement for a while.

She'll just laugh. After all, she convinced me to pick up three sets of glass for 3 130gal bow fronts. (not saying we'll set everything up ourselves

[
-- 20g shrimp jungle --
]
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 12:29 AM
Algae Grower

I just picked up the last 40b tonight from my local petco. I even got $5 off so it came to $37.xx and I feel like I stole it.

Its not quite the 100xwide I was dreaming of, but sitting next to the 10gallon I have now there is no comparison.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode