Try DSM One more time - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-16-2012, 06:46 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Try DSM One more time

Due to the fact that all of my foreground plants have turned brown, some white, I am going to take out all of the plants as I can, remove some of the gravel, dry off the remaining gravel over the soil and re-plant some plants I have growing in my other 2 running tanks to try the DSM again. If these newly planted plants begin to turn brown I will either allow the 6 - 8 weeks to go by to complete the DSM process or I will just transplant most of my plants from my 29 gallon tank and conduct a 6 week fishless cycling of the DSM tank and gradually add algae eaters and the remaining fish. Almost all of the plants I need I have to order online due to the lack of any real aquarium store here and that gets somewhat expensive and only the local Petco has live plants and the selection is often less than optimum. Thanks to all who offered advice

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode