Breeder Roll call - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (13/100%)
Breeder Roll call

If you breed anything from Fish, shrimp or other aquatic invertebrates list what all YOU breed here. I would like to make an official forum captive breeder list organized by species and grade when applicable.

This will come in handy when we wish to purchase or sale cb species in the future.

Canon Pimp Club #019

"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
E
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
I breed hair algae. Want some? IT'S FREE!!!

"One day...one day, this path will lead us to the White City, and the tower guard will take up the call: the Lords of Gondor have returned!"

–Boromir, The Lord Of The Rings
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Ha!

Canon Pimp Club #019

"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip"

E

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 09:21 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Nobody breeds anything?

Canon Pimp Club #019

E

post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 10:22 PM
F22
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (7/100%)
I breed gargoyle geckos
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (10/100%)
Celestial Pearl Danios... and I'm probably going to try my hand at Pygmy Cories or B. maculata next.

... and I guess you could count Cherry Shrimp but I wouldn't say that I actually do anything to make this happen.

Keeper of plants, shrimp & oddball 'monsters'.

|

post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Sweet, I might hit you up when the tank is filled and cycled! I am doing all cb species in the 75. Stocking it with Celestrials and or chili's, ottos and shrimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven_wilde View Post
Celestial Pearl Danios... and I'm probably going to try my hand at Pygmy Cories or B. maculata next.

... and I guess you could count Cherry Shrimp but I wouldn't say that I actually do anything to make this happen.

Canon Pimp Club #019

E

post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Planted Member

PTrader: (2/100%)
I'm trying to breed cherry shrimp, Corydoras Bilineatus, and bloodfin tetras so far with no breeding.

post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Planted Member

PTrader: (8/100%)
CRS, CBS, OEBT's and TT's.
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 11:16 PM
Canon pimp #002

PTrader: (38/100%)
OEBT's

Canon Pimp Club #002
Honeycomb and friends club
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 11:19 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (83/100%)
I now breed Dwarf Neon Rainbows and Ornate Rainbows. Possibly ARU II Rainbows and Peacock Gungeons in the near future. As well as, Cherries mostly Fire Grade, Yellows, Pumpkins, and Blue Pearls. Still waiting for my Super Tigers and CRS to do something, also have some CBS and Auras on the way and hope to get them breeding. Yes, Im a lil obsessed

+
+
+

Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 11:19 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (2/100%)
I'm going to start breeding some show guppies in the next month or so.

post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 11:36 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (28/100%)
If my angelfish actually manage to start raising their children then I'm going to have half blue zebras and half black lace. I know the traits and did a punnet square so that's hopefully the ratio I will get. I know for sure all of the babies will have the blue gene because both parents have it. My beautiful mama angelfish is my profile picture

RAOK Club #38
Fraternity of Dirt #91

post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (3/100%)
Hello,

Im a fiarly new member but....

Currently Im growing out batches of...
Ghost shrimp
Red Wag swords
Black tail shinners

I allso usually have
Mollys
Guppies

Im very close to getting some cichlids going too!!!

Next will be some bristlenose suckers.

Alex R.

post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (83/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by raven_wilde View Post

I hope you have some success with breeding Pygmy cories. I would love to have tank raised pygmies!!

Def. like this thread! Tank raised fish IMO have better personalities and less skittish. They also seem to be more hardy and healthy.

Subscribed

+
+
+

Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode