looking for a cool idea for RAOK - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 09:32 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (14/100%)
looking for a cool idea for RAOK

Im gonna have some plants to RAOK soon and I want to be one of the cool kids and have a neat RAOK contest.

Ive been lucky enough to win two AWESOME RAOKs and want to return some of the 'love'

Just looking for ideas. It will be for a stem plant that most are selling for $5/per stem and I have about 10 stems of it.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 12:01 AM
Are these real?

PTrader: (194/100%)
Don't have a cool idea, but... When I do a RAOK, I try to benefit someone who needs the plants. You know, ask for a link to a thread that pictures a tank that clearly needs some green. That makes it a bit non-random, but hey... still kind. To make it more non-random, specify a minimum number of posts to benefit someone who is active on the site. Etc many ways to complicate that further.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Planted Tank VIP

PTrader: (101/100%)
Before I was a moderator, i would ask that they support the site with at least a bronze membership. It helps the user be a prouder member and using the site more, AND it helps the site. Now, it would just look like a booty kisser thread :P

My 65g jungle October rain

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 03:24 AM
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)
Give it to a beginner,what comes around goes around.Also,i hate those games.If your gunna give it away,give it away.Do you really want me to name your dog over a plant?.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 03:31 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (36/100%)
I think the games give other people a chance to get something rather than racing each other to who the first person manages to PM the OP.

I liked ideas where a link to a users favortie XXXXX tank blah blah blah or category is fun.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode