Ok, the tank has been setup for just under 48 hours now. Most of the cloudiness is gone, there is still a haze in the tank, but I'm going to chang abotu 1/3 of the water today, I think that will help.
I put a 13W PC screw in bulb at 3500k. I think I'm going to try and find a bulb that will take me up to 6500 or 7000k, might have to order one online.
I cut the wisteria branches in thirds, and have placed them in the flourite. I let a few branches sit in a bucket of water overnight, and they grew a few root runners, so I'm putting them in the tank today.
I have a couple banana plants (not sure why, I just liked how they look) and the Cryptocoryne ciliata. The ciliata came undone a little, so now I have three sprouts in different places.
I'm going to take the Acorus out and take it home for my pond. But I need some thing to put in its' place.
I think I'll go to Petsmart at lunch and see if they have any red wendth or possibly an arrowhead, that would look good in that back corner as well.