So I have a 15G tank upstairs in my office, but I want to move it downstairs in the basement with my 60G. Here is what I plan on doing to move it along with a substrate change:
1) 2 5G buckets, one for fish, other for driftwood and rocks
2) siphon water out into the 2 buckets
3) Put filter in with fish
4) take tank in garage to remove old substrate with a shop vac
5) DIRT THE TANK!!! YEAH!
6) flourite/pea gravel mix as a cap for the dirt
7) slowly siphon old tank water back into tank
8) put fish and driftwood and rocks back in
Sound about right? Did I miss something?