CO2 pressurized system, the RAOK item. - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (89/98%)
CO2 pressurized system, the RAOK item.

This is the discussion and comment thread for the RAOK item in swap and shop section.
click here
BOC brand single stage regulator, By Concoa.
Clippard MOUSE solenoid, manifold mount version, 0.67 watt, 24V DC.
Three outlets Clippard manifold, one permanent compression tube port, two spare 10-32 ports, screws sealed.
Swagelok M series stainless steel metering valve.
SMC one push connector, 1/4" OD union.

Kit:
ADA style glass inline bubble counter.
Inline check valve, cross split rubber core.
CO2 diffuser, glass, flower shape.
Mineral oil for bubble counter refill, 35mil, 4-5 complete refill.
Blunt tip needle and syringe, bubble counter easy refill.
10 feet industrial grade polyurethane air hose, 1/4" OD
One extra needle valve, SMC AS1200, made in Japan.

The system and kit will be in one package.
USPS Medium flat rate priority, no shipping charge.

Here are the conditions for who is eligible to join the contest.
1. Supportive member(to become one, click here)
2. 50-500 post count
3. Respect the contest judge and her final decision, Sewingalot
She is on the neutral position to ensure this is a fair contest, I don't have the power to decide who gets this RAOK item.
4. Take best shots of your planted tank, topic can be scape, algae, design, fish, shrimp,.....
And post the picture/pictures on general discussion section, whoever generate the most interests is the winner, and sewingalot is the one to decide who gets the RAOK item.
5. Post a link of your contest thread here(the same day you start the new thread), and add one line to announce that you join.
EXAMPLE: " I, XXXXX, join the contest and I will respect moderator(sewingalot's final decision) and other candidates."

Add,
From Sewingalot:
It has come to our attention that contestants are giving away RAOKs to generate interest in their threads. To make it fair, we are asking that only one RAOK be offered by each contestant and that the winner of the RAOK be verified to have received the item(s) by 8/21 by means of delivery confirmation # sent to both Bettatail and myself. However, if another contestant is generating more interest on hers/his tank without offering a "RAOK/FT/FS" these comments/posts will be ignored in determining who gets the prize.

please follow this if your thread is going to be a RAOK, thanks.

Deadline to join the contest is 08/15, one more week to decide the final winner(end 08/22, winner's name will be announced).
To maximize your chance of winning, please join early and start your thread as soon as possible.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Canon Pimp Club #17

Last edited by Bettatail; 08-09-2011 at 05:13 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (68/100%)
wowza!

(now i kno judging what LOL)
very nice

If at first you don't succeed,,, keep kicking it
RubberSideDownOnTheLanding,
2-75g planted, 3-55g planted, 110g w/30g sump, 2018 update returning to sanity (Nutz)
post #3 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (16/100%)
wow, you continue to be awesome Bettatail

post #4 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 06:51 PM
ShrimpRetirement

PTrader: (397/100%)
You're too generous man. Very nice!

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

thanks all, the goal of this raok is to encourage more regular members become supportive members.

and you are welcome to become one and join the contest, scapegoat.

and sorry, wkndracer and speedie, your post count is more than 500, for advanced hobbyists, the RAOK item may not meet your expectation.

Canon Pimp Club #17
post #6 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 06:58 PM
ShrimpRetirement

PTrader: (397/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettatail View Post

and sorry, wkndracer and speedie, your post count is more than 500, for advanced hobbyists, the RAOK item may not meet your expectation.
No need to be sorry buddy. I encourage folks to do this for the newer members to give them some much needed drive . Bravo man! If I was new, I'd be all over this.

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (16/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettatail View Post
thanks all, the goal of this raok is to encourage more regular members become supportive members.

and you are welcome to become one and join the contest, scapegoat.

i've gotten a lot of use out of this forum and have been contemplating it anyway. But i'm sure a post of mine won't draw much attention

perhaps this would be enough of a push in the keister to get my lighting started for the 20g though

post #8 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 08:13 PM
I ♥ BBA!

PTrader: (112/100%)
Hey, scapegoat, you should join as you you never know what might impress.

Without Algae, death of mankind would be inevitable.

post #9 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (111/100%)
Nice idea
post #10 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (9/100%)
Quote:
2. 50-500 post count
That ship sailed a while back LOL.
Nice ROAK even if you hafta jump through a bunch of hoops.
OP sold me a nice setup already

Steve

:

:

Never argue with a fool. Onlookers often can't tell the difference.
Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional.
My advice is free and worth every penny.
post #11 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-06-2011, 09:21 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedie408 View Post
No need to be sorry buddy. I encourage folks to do this for the newer members to give them some much needed drive . Bravo man! If I was new, I'd be all over this.
I need to become SFBAAPS supportive member also, that is something past due.

Canon Pimp Club #17
post #12 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-06-2011, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioaficionado View Post
Nice ROAK even if you hafta jump through a bunch of hoops.
that is what is the fun gonna start.

no one join the contest so far though,
If anyone and only one bite the tomato first, he/she is definitely the winner.

Canon Pimp Club #17
post #13 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)
Hopefully I can break the 50 post barrier before the contest is over!
post #14 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (14/100%)
charging my camera batteries
post #15 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (2/100%)
Is the regulator one or two stage? Does the picture have to be of the tank that the co2 system is going on? Because if I won I would not put it on the current tank, but a Mr. Aqua's 12 gallon long that will be scaped Iwagumi style...

If you don't have to swim to 'scape, it just aint big 'nuff. - macclellan
10 Gallon Planted Tank
To all of you that own an Eheim-

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode