If this were a general planted tank speech, I'd want to hear a fairly concise discussion on how to put together a fairly bullet-proof planted tank. Nothing overly detailed, but the "aerial view" of how a nice tank is done.
Meaning, how to do a decent "mid-tech" level planted tank while minimizing algae war.
For example, here's my short take on setting up a nice, common size tank-- a 29g.
1) A single strip T5HO or a twin-strip T8, with 6500K bulbs.
2) 3" layer of Flourite or Eco-Complete substrate.
3) Driftwood to taste.
4) Small compressed CO2 setup (5lb tank) with diffuser.
5) Necessary test kits (nitrate, alk, pH, ammonia, GH, phosphate, etc..)
6) Basic ferts.
7) Basic nutrient/mineral/chemistry levels to maintain.
And so forth.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.