Suggestions on my 48g bowfront? - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-24-2011, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Suggestions on my 48g bowfront?

So I've been getting a desire to change something in this tank, but I'm stumped. I thought you guys would have some suggestions!

I added new plants and a sponge filter a month or so ago. Now I'm not sure the addition of the sponge filter was a good idea since I have a decent amount of plants.
I've thought about replacing my emperor 400 filter with an eheim classic this year and/or replacing/mixing the gravel in this aquarium.

I have been dosing dry ferts for almost a month now and I just got some root tabs for my swords and anubias. The tank has a 36" coralife T5 fixture that runs for about 10 hours a day, no CO2.

plant list:
-java fern -java moss -crypt w. -hygro -anubias congensis -amazon swords -small amount of water sprite

I've just got my hands on a couple dwarf neon rainbows that I've always wanted and I want to stock more. Some of my fish will be removed in order to stock more rainbows in the future.

fish list:
-1 zebra danio -2 glass catfish -1 zebra loach -2 peppered cories -5 glowlight tetras -2 dwarf neon rainbows -handful of guppies -1 oto

If you guys want more pics, let me know!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3236.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	32955  

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode