Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NE Minneapolis, MN
Well I guess that depends on how long you've been waiting on them. If it's been a couple days, I'd say definitely leave them in. If they've been planted for 2 weeks or a month, or their condition is just getting worse, then I'd say take them out. Mind you, I am no expert, but that's my view from what I've experienced with this plant.