To my eye ÖI canít tell if there are any major problems. I do think I see cyanobacteria or algae issues on the substrate and, perhaps, climbing the glass on the lower regions. Do you also have algae on the leaves? The basic layout - from a distance - looks fine (itís always personal taste). If you have what you think are specific problems, try to get a close-up image and describe the problem(s).
Are you asking for thoughts on correcting specific problems or just opinions on tank layout? If you have problems, please provide, in addition to close-ups and descriptions, as much of the following as possible:
- Light (make & model): ideally, PAR and PUR reading/estimate at the substrate and photoperiod?
- Current NO3, PO4, GH, KH, pH and TDS readings and which test kits/devices are used for each?
- What you are dosing (product and quantity), in terms of ppm, and how often?
- What is your filter setup?
- Cleaning regimen (filter and water change frequency and amount)?
- Circulation: surface rippling and are all plants gently moving from top to bottom?
- What is your water source and do you use a water softener?