Experience with Arizona Aquatic Gardens (AAG) - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-13-2020, 12:14 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Send a message via Yahoo to eschulze
Experience with Arizona Aquatic Gardens (AAG)

I used to order plants from AAG some years ago so tried them last month. Worst order I ever received. The Pogostemon Helferi came in all mush. Threw that away. The Ludwigia Inclinata was not at all like the pictures they showed. Overgrowing my 36 gal tank and have removed it. The Bucephalandra Green Wavy came as a small one stem plant. Trying to get it to grow. Filled out their claim form. Found out no refunds just credit but no one ever responded to my form or any emails I have sent. Lost that $78.00 After looking at more reviews which I should have done before, many others face the same problem, especially lack of response. Stay away from this company.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-13-2020, 02:30 PM
Algae Grower

Yes!! They are AWFUL!!! I placed an order and it took almost a month to get it. No reply to phone, email, text....
Then they sent me the wrong fish, and didnít even send all of them. I placed a claim with PayPal and got a refund. NEVER USE AZ AQU GARDEN!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-13-2020, 10:13 PM
Planted Member

I had an issue with them too.

I got a shipment of dead tetras, went through the process to get them replaced (they have a live arrival guarantee). That didnít go so badly, but the second shipment also arrived dead. This time when I attempted to get a replacement or refund or credit...I just got zero response. They wouldnít respond to emails, calls or texts like they did the first time around... just completely ignored me. I had to file a claim with American Express and make them take care of it with a charge back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-14-2020, 03:11 AM
Obsessed? Maybe

PTrader: (497/100%)
Unfortunately, infractions for vendor reviews had to be issued. Everyone has been here more than long enough to know the rules. You confirmed you were aware when you signed up to become members. Rules here are rules for a reason and when we don't enforce our own guidelines, we open ourselves up to potential troubles.

Please don't do any more complaining via PM because it won't help. You aren't getting responses and we will not reconsider. Besides, this thread is remaining intact so others can take it as a warning.

I'll beat around the bush and just say it's up to the reader to determine whether the warning I'm talking about is focused on forum guidelines or about buying from the most widely-known something something in the hobby. The world may never know.

Always know where you're throwing your money. Always put in the effort to make sure you aren't getting taken for a ride by notorious con artists. Caveat emptor and all that.

(Surely everyone can read between the lines here???)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode