Does this look normal? - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 07:07 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Does this look normal?

I have 2 mysteries one gold and one black. My gold one acts like speed racer running laps around his tank lol but my black on is kinda sluggish and doesnt move around alot. Does his shell look ok. Thinking maybe hes not feeling well maybe. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 08:41 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (36/100%)
Black one seems to have a calcium deficiency in its shell. Was it bought from a different seller (or not at the same time as the yellow?). Some calcium rich snail food (i think people recommend snello) will help. There are other options for adding calcium to the aquarium but some may effect parameters which might upset otehr fish/inverts (if you have shrimp).

Due to photobuckets new bs cost for use of images on forums I have deleted all photobucket accounts. I apologize if you enjoyed or found my photos helpful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 03:12 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Thats what im thinking. I bought them at the same time from the new petsmart. I added some cuttle bone but i may have to get some calcium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode