Green Leaf Rimless Aquarium? - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Green Leaf Rimless Aquarium?

I am thinking about investing in a rimless aquarium, i was originally looking at the ADA 60p but then saw that green leaf had a aquarium that was almost identical for 40 dollars less, the only difference that i can really see is that the glass on the green leaf aquarium is 1mm thinner then the ada tank.

I know that ADA tanks are the best, but im cheap and am always looking for ways to save money. has anyone ever seen or purchased a Green Leaf Rimless Aquarium? if you have i would love to hear your opinions about it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (18/100%)
GLA tanks are very high quality, and the owner has excellent customer service. Recommended.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-07-2011, 01:24 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed

[QUOTE=ericmooray;1248552]I am thinking about investing in a rimless aquariumQUOTE]

I love how your aquarium is an "investment". Now if I could only get my wife to think that way.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-07-2011, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

haha its actully more like a money pit, but i like to tell myself its an investment, it helps me sleep better at night
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-07-2011, 11:36 PM
Fear the Swamp!

PTrader: (176/100%)
I saw some of GLA's tanks when they still had an office here in town. Orlando had different scapes in each one and they all looked spectacular. I was even jealous of his grow out tank.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-08-2011, 12:52 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (2/100%)
I've been eyeing those up for some time, thinking about starting a shrimp tank, but have too many projects going right now. I've never heard a bad word about them, and that's saying something. No matter how high the quality of a product, there's always some nimrod out there telling everyone that it's junk.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-08-2011, 01:04 AM
Planted Member

PTrader: (13/100%)
I would buy a GLA rimless aquarium, I think they are of excellent quality and if there were any defects, I'm pretty convinced that Orlando would take care of the issue in a heartbeat, I also wouldn't have to pay taxes but then I would have to pay for the shipping.

Or I can go to AFA and get an ADA, pay taxes and no shipping because I would take it home right there and then. I don't think I would save any money with either option but I would be happy with one of the other.

E

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode