Silly questions: I know mold is seldom good, but how bad is it when ferts show some mold?
Is it a situation of toxicity? or lesser effectiveness of the ferts?
If I noticed mold, should I pour the fert out immediately, or remove the visible mold and then refrigerate/add excel? Or is it already ruined at that point?
And wouldn't it be better to just keep ferts in an opaque container? (Instead of the translucent bottles commonly seen)
Didn't mean to highjack!, just some sub-inquiries off OP's question...
92% of all statistics are made up on the spot.