IM 25 Lagoon - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-13-2017, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
IM 25 Lagoon

Hi all, I am thinking about getting the IM Fusion 25 Lagoon and doing a planted tank. Anyone here have one set up as freshwater? I would love to see pics to inspire me to go this route. lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-14-2017, 02:11 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano_Dan77 View Post
Hi all, I am thinking about getting the IM Fusion 25 Lagoon and doing a planted tank. Anyone here have one set up as freshwater? I would love to see pics to inspire me to go this route. lol
I don't have one, but that tank has great dimensions. The rear chamber makes for a clean display area because you can put your heater and thermometer/temp probe back there. Plus, you have overflows on both sides of the tank, so you have a lot of options for placing filtration media. The nuvo black version of that tank doesn't have the rear chamber, so it has even more display area, but you have to go HOB or canister filter with it which is probably a benefit (cleaning that back chamber sounds like it would be a PIA). Also, the nuvo black has clear silicone instead of black which is used on the Fusion series.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode