Well, I recieved the Fluval used so their was probably damage prior to me recieving it, especially considering one clip was broken.
On my 55 Gallon with just an airstone I had noticable CO2 using a 1/2 Teaspoon yeast, 2 1/2 cups sugar and fill to 3" from the top of a single 2L. I was running about 15PPM (roughly since I didn't have KH test yet).
On the 125 I was being lucky to get 5PPM total. Which is why I took the time to put this thing together.
Basically I'm getting frustrated with everything. The living room tank, which is what I am working on, is supposed to be my pride and joy and I was happier with it back when I had my original 55 Gallon before the bottom seal on it broke.
Although I have come to the decision that I am going to start buying all the equipment for the wall unit and putting it on this tank one at a time. I'm skipping everything but moving my puffers to full marine slowly and this can be done in their current 55 Gallon.
Basically I'm going to replace both filters with Ehiem 2128 w/ internal heaters and get the glass-gardens CO2 system.
I'm going to pick up an AH Supply 6x96W kit w/ bulbls to have on hand. Then purchase the glass for the wall unit.
At that point I will move all fish/plants out of the tank. Tear it down ad build the new one.
It is going to take me a few months and on the top of the list is GG because I want these plants doing extremely good before moving them, but I am at the point that I want at least one tank to run to perfection.
Once that is done I can then take time to concentrate on repairing or replacing everything else.
125 Gallon AGA w/ Overflows
Filtration: Ehiem 2026 Filter, Dual "Ghetto" Overflow Internal Filters
Lighting: 1x96W Current USA CF - 2x96W Generic CF
Co2: Pressurized Co2 - Rex Grigg Regulator, SMS 122, and Rex Grigg Reactor.
Plants: Pogostemon yatabeanus, Foxtail, Bacopa, Egeria najas, Anubius, E. 'Ozelot Red', Ranalisma rostrata, Hornwort, Rotala Indica, Ludwigia Repens, Vals, Cabomba, Lilly, MoneyWort