We're to buy plants ? - The Planted Tank Forum
 1Likes
  • 2 Post By Kubla

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-29-2017, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)
We're to buy plants ?

Hello I have been looking around I would like to purchase a bunch of UG or hair grass Belem. I would also like some hydro Japan different varieties of rotala, ALTERNANTHERA REINECKII MINI, LUDWIGIA REPENS 'SUPER RED, Anubis nana petite, ROTALA MACRANDRA MINI. And some moss. We're would I be able to get all of this at the cheapest price but still good quality. And would I be able to plant just a carpet plant like hair grass Belem or UG and then plant other plants later, like rotala, hydro Japan etc. ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-29-2017, 07:44 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (24/100%)
Where**

I'd try the for sale forum here at TPT, or post this in the Want to Buy section...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RAOK Club #24
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-29-2017, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson18 View Post
Where**

I'd try the for sale forum here at TPT, or post this in the Want to Buy section...

Thank you for the grammar lesson, Grandma

JK

I have only found the WTB section, I didn't know there was a for sale forum. I'll look into it

Thanks

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-29-2017, 08:01 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (24/100%)
You have to access through the full web version, not through Tapatalk or a mobile version.

RAOK Club #24
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-29-2017, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
You have to access through the full web version, not through Tapatalk or a mobile version.

Well that makes a lot more sense because I was rather surprised that I had never seen the for sale forum.

Thanks
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-30-2017, 08:30 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

I found quite a few on your list on ebay sold by plants factory. Very good packaging, fast shipping, healthy plants so far with my purchases. Some local shops also special order plants. Im sure lots of people on here have the varieties you are looking for as well.

Quote:

Learned something new. Thanks.

Last edited by Darkblade48; 05-31-2017 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Please use the edit function for back to back posts
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-30-2017, 02:45 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (6/100%)
You also have to be logged in or it doesn't show up.
johnson18 and johnson18 like this.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-30-2017, 03:30 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (4/100%)
H2Oplants.com may have some of the plants you want at great prices.

75g Tank Journal:

Forest's Edge:
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-30-2017, 04:25 PM
Algae Grower

Check out https://buceplant.com/ the shipping isnt too expensive.

recognize the OODA loop within everything you do

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode