what could be the possible things to change water para
I just did a regular water test today. Here is the numbers:
So PH was 7.5 last time. KH, I'm not sure what's that.
So I want to ask what could possibly happened to my water since last time to cause a PH rise.
Here are some factors I can identify,
1. I regularly dose CO2 booster, and have a 12 hours lighting daily.
2. Recently I add some substrate into the tank(Eco-complete)
3. I sent my shrimps to my new tank and add one betta fish this month, and I fed bloodworm to the fish
4. I add new API root tab this month. Last time was 2 month ago, and for 5.5 gallon tank I used three tabs
5. I introduced some pond snail into the tank this month(half has died, might leave bodies in the tank)
6. I add 3 drops of "praziPro' in three day(1 drop pre day) to get rid of worms this month, and all water worms/bugs disappeared.
And here are some difference I observed recently,
1. White algae(fungus?) began to show up on my wood(never happened since the beginning of my tank setup)
2. Snail are dying
3. Betta showed signs of stress.
4. Hydrocotyle tripartita went brown and began to die day by day( I have four types of plants in my tank, only Ht showed signs of death, others, grew crazy fast than ever). Now I removed my Ht to my nano tank only have plants(It is getting better now)
Here are some other factors:
1. I use a canister filter, inside filter, there are Active carbon, purigen and Biomax inside
2. My tank is a 5.5 gallon tank, Eco-complete substrate
3. I did a water change yesterday.
Thank u all