CO2Art shipping method(updated!) - The Planted Tank Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-29-2016, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Question CO2Art shipping method(updated!)

Hey im looking to see if anyone here in the States have ordered from CO2art. If so who delivered your items? USPS, UPS or Fedex? I got expedited shipping from them for a regulator but its been about 10 days and still haven't received anything yet. Just looking to see others experience with shipping from them.

Last edited by TJSupy; 07-28-2016 at 07:25 PM. Reason: update
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-29-2016, 08:44 PM
Algae Grower

I've ordered from them twice and paid the cheapest fee for shipping (vs free) and both times it took 14 days to western NC.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-29-2016, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Who delivered to you? Was that 14 business days or 14 from the date they shipped? Also did you have any custom fees?

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 05:38 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (52/100%)
I ordered from them around a year ago. It seems like I received the item around a week after placing the order. I also chose free shipping and there were no additional fees.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Do you remember who you received your item from?
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 11:16 PM
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJSupy View Post
Do you remember who you received your item from?
No, sorry, I don't.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Algae Grower

Quote:
Who delivered to you? Was that 14 business days or 14 from the date they shipped? Also did you have any custom fees?
USPS delivered & it was 14 days, not business days & no fees. Hang in there...I hate waiting too. Most stuff I've gotten from the UK takes 2 - 3 weeks.

Last edited by sharkbunnie; 07-01-2016 at 01:00 AM. Reason: forgot stuff
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-01-2016, 01:30 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Thanks for the reply! Yea I hate waiting... This is my first pressurized co2 so I'm itching to get it all setup. Tomorrow will be 14 days since shipment so maybe I'll get lucky!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Just an update on this in case any one comes across this. I have waited over a month for my regulator to come in and it has yet to arrive. Co2art has shipped another one but still kept it the same shipping that I originally had. I paid expedited shipping which should've been 5-15 days but that didn't happen. I'd advise going to get your co2 equipment somewhere else if in the states as it seems their shipping methods are poor. Tracking should be available on any package they ship over seas so this has less of a chance of happening. After the 6 week mark I plan to ask for a refund.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 06:29 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

I order from them i am in Canada, sometimes received the order quick but on a particular order it took one month, even a little more.

Michel.

Plants and algae grower.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 06:31 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Just an update on this in case any one comes across this. I have waited over a month for my regulator to come in and it has yet to arrive. Co2art has shipped another one but still kept it the same shipping that I originally had. I paid expedited shipping which should've been 5-15 days but that didn't happen. I'd advise going to get your co2 equipment somewhere else if in the states as it seems their shipping methods are poor. Tracking should be available on any package they ship over seas so this has less of a chance of happening. After the 6 week mark I plan to ask for a refund.
I frequently catch flack from people on here or facebook pages for suggesting they get their co2 reg from other places such as GLA, or if they are on a budget, to get an aquatek premium reg on amazon. Shipping times from co2art most of the time is a 3 week minimum. Then after that, imagine if you have to have a replacement part sent and such.... I have told people many times not to bother with co2art because of this. But there is always someone who chimes in saying they got their in a week and such....
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 07:13 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by crice8 View Post
I frequently catch flack from people on here or facebook pages for suggesting they get their co2 reg from other places such as GLA, or if they are on a budget, to get an aquatek premium reg on amazon. Shipping times from co2art most of the time is a 3 week minimum. Then after that, imagine if you have to have a replacement part sent and such.... I have told people many times not to bother with co2art because of this. But there is always someone who chimes in saying they got their in a week and such....
Yep at this rate I plan to just get an aquatek after then a fabco needle valve. I am on a budget and get the regulator from them after seeing their shipping time of 5-15 days. Not realizing it would be over a month and still nothing. I give it one more week but we will see.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-26-2016, 12:10 AM
Algae Grower

I'm bummed to hear that is happening TJSupy. While I haven't had shipping problems with them, I did get a bad regulator from them. The time difference coupled with their schedule & mine made communication infuriatingly slow. I ended up deciding that I probably will not buy from them also. They were nice but seemed more into protecting themselves than trying to make a customer happy. I ended up buying a couple regs from members here. I hope that your reg. arrives soon & that the other arrives too.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-28-2016, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

So finally got my regulator in!! Then I got into a new dilemma right after as I didn't have a tank yet. I was going the route of a paintball tank but yesterday when I went to buy one and have it filled, no one in my area could fill it at the time and the closest place that could is only open weekends and 30 mins away from me. So I had to decide to shell out more money and buy a bigger tank.

This adventure started at a welding supply after calling them and asking about the price of a 5 lb tank. It would be 96 for a filled one. I decided to go with that and got there only to find out they had no 5 lb tanks to sell. They suggested I try a brewing store in my area. I had look them up previously when I started my pressurized move but knew it'd be over $100 for a new tank. I decided to do it anyway and got there. They had 5 lb tanks but I end up getting a great score! While there I told the counter employee what I needed. She said she had tanks and would fill one for me. Well as she walked off another employee told her to tell me about the new 7 lb tanks as they maybe cheaper! I thought to myself "more for cheaper! Yes!" Turns out, the 7lb tank was $50!!! Over what I was about to pay which was $90 for a 5 lb. So now I have a new 7lb tank filled for $66! Finally up and running and so happy!!!
tlyons01 and tlyons01 like this.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-28-2016, 07:37 PM
Algae Grower

Awesome! Glad to hear it! Looking forward to some pictures. I still hope that missing reg shows up. I think waiting this long and having to deal with all that, you deserve a free reg.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode