Anyone ever heard of a "Super feeder" automatic fish feeder? - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-05-2016, 08:51 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)
Anyone ever heard of a "Super feeder" automatic fish feeder?

I travel for so long and instead of buying a bunch of the Petco brand feeders and Eheim fish feeder( decent feeder especially for small micro pellets) I was thinking of one of these Super Feeder - Automatic Cat Feeder - Automatic Aquarium Fish Feeder - Automatic Outdoor Feeder

When I feed the fish micro pellets, the Eheim fish feeder does a good job however the problem is that fish flakes are much more unpredictable.

Sometimes a lot of flakes come out, other times nothing, opening the door a little might give you good control when the hopper if full but not allow any food to come out when its 60% empty. Very hard to store enough flakes for month trip due to the unique sizes and spaces between flakes sitting in a hopper.

This thing seem like its design to feed a cat or dog but can me modified to feed fish instead also has inputs for wifi/remote access control.

here is a video of the machine distributing flakes. Notice it works different then most fish feeders.

www.super-feeder.com/videos/Feeding_flakes.MPG

Has anyone ever heard of this company before Super feeders?

Super Feeder - Automatic Cat Feeder - Automatic Aquarium Fish Feeder - Automatic Outdoor Feeder
Thanks

75 Gallon community planted Aquarium. Pearl Gourami,Golden barbs, zebra, pearl Danios,black neon tetra, glow-light, denson barb, Rasboras, cherry barbs, fancy tail guppies, hachet fish, rosy tetra, flame tetra
29 gallon Gold fish tank(1 large fish)
55 gallon planted red cherry shrimp tank, otto, neon tetra, white cloud.
10 gallon betta tank

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode