Splash! - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 03:13 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (1/100%)
Splash!

That's me, jumping into the deep end... I now have a 90 gallon All Glass sitting in my den and it's all your fault There I was innocently reading the paper, when this ad jumped out of the classifieds and warped my synapses. The guy only lived 10 minutes away, what else could I do? A brand new tank sitting empty for over a year, never even seen a cup of water, much less a fish or a plant, it was a crime against nature (and besides the price was right). Ok, so I had to take the Fluval too, guess the guy had never heard of the Eheim pimps (tighten up, guys, you let one slip through the cracks). Guess I get to pull the Icecap 660 out of mothballs now. It came with one of the GE AquaRays, so I finally got an idea of what they can do. Might have to put that puppy in overdrive to hit the bottom of this tank, though. It's a bit deeper than I had planned on getting. Now to reinforce those floor joists...

Well, at least my algae is pearling...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 03:42 AM
Ibn
Planted Tank VIP

PTrader: (9/100%)
LOL, congrats to your new addition. It's gonna be interesting to see another tank in the works.

Eric

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 01:14 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
congratulations! now get it out of your study and fill it up outside to see if it leaks.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 03:59 PM

PTrader: (0/0%)
I have the exact same tank. All glass 90 gallon. You'll love it to work in, yes you are up to your arm-pits at water change time...I do it on a hot day, very refeshing! LOL Have fun- its a great size to plant. What are you having for fish?? Mine is a planted angel tank, very beautful...
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 09:55 PM
Doesn't like Kool-Aid

PTrader: (52/100%)
Enjoy yourself Zapus!

Better you than me! I can't handle anymore aquariums....for now!

Mike

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode