i just decided 2 take up growing fish as a hobby... and i dont know where 2 start. hope u guys can help me out
well i got a 35 gallon tank, which is pretty old and havnt been used for over a yr and here the question i want 2 know..
1) i still got those small rock in the tank about 2 1/2 in high... i wanna know how high should it b for a planted tank and how am i suspose 2 clean the tank? wat do i need 2 clean? would it b easier if i go buy new rocks? lol
2) what equipment do i need? if so can u tell me the exact requirement equipment i need? like wat kind of filter i need for da size of tank i got?
3) After i finish cleaning the tank, how do i start planting the plant? do i just buy the plant and put it in? just like that? or is dere a special way 2 do it?
4) wen should i start puttin the fish in? same time as the plant?
5) does fish tank make alot of noise? cuz im puttin this tank in my room
... if it those make alot of noise is dere away i can minimize the noise??
im really new 2 this so i appreciate it if u take me as a dummy and explaining stuff in details
well i hope u guys reply n help me out
really really appreciated ^^